AREVA RMC’s Human Factors team offers a range of tailored services that ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the specific requirements of each of our clients.
Our specialist in-house team is supported by a network of associates throughout the UK. Together we are experienced in providing support to continued operations, decommissioning and the design of new facilities. We have a proven track record of working collaboratively with nuclear site licensees, which ensure we have a full understanding of our clients and the regulatory requirements they face.
What we deliver
- A reduction in the potential for operator error
- Well-designed, easy to use equipment
- A systematic training and competency assurance system
- Information systems that ensure that communications are understood by all recipients
- Tasks that are within the physical capabilities of operators and maintainers
- Environmental conditions that support safe and successful operations
- An improvement in productivity, efficiency, quality and well-being
In addition we offer support to international projects and have strong links to our Human Factors team
based in France, who provide support to global projects including both technical assessments to clients across the nuclear lifecycle and to R&D projects.